TRANSFER LICENSE TO ANOTHER COMPUTER
If you would like to move your VideoDust license from one computer to another, you will need to hold down the 'Command Key' and 'Shift Key' while opening VideoDust. This will bring up a dialog box -
Choose the 'Release License' from the drop down menu -
This will release the software license from this computer and the dialog box will disappear.
On the other computer, transfer the VideoDust application and once again hold down the 'Command Key' and 'Shift Key' while opening VideoDust. Select the 'Restore License' from the drop down menu -
The dialog box will then disappear and you will need to re-open Videodust.
RENEWAL OF LICENSE
If you downloaded a new license of the same duration after an original has expired on the same machine you will need to reset the license on that machine. Please notify us beforehand so we can set the correct parameter on the licensing server.
Hold down the 'Command Key' and 'Shift Key' while opening VideoDust. This will once again bring up a dialog box -
Choose 'Remote Reset' from drop down menu and hit 'OK'
You can now proceed with the normal activation procedure.
TO LICENSE OFFLINE YOU WILL NEED TWO MACHINES.
A. YOUR OFFLINE SHOW MACHINE
B. ANY MACHINE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET
NB: THIS PROCEDURE BELOW WILL ALLOW TO YOU REGISTER YOUR SHOW MACHINE OFFLINE.
1. Transfer the downloaded VideoDust app to your online machine
2. This dialog box appears on the first opening of VideoDust
3. Go to the blue URL from the online machine and note the request number.
4. Offline activation page opens in browser, fill in the fields including serial number & request number which will be in your receipt email
5. Click send
6. The next window will open, containing your activation code which will be needed in the final step
7. Go back to your offline show machine authorise window and click Manual Activation
8. The activation window opens, fill out the details and click